Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday Made It! :)


I am so excited to be sharing my Monday Made it this week! I love the idea of quotes around the classroom and on my bookshelf, so I made a couple of different ones so my students will always feel inspired. I am almost ready to move, then after that back to the classroom! I am getting so ready to be back being productive with my days. Maybe that will change after I move in with my best friend, but we will see. So here is a picture of my Monday Made It:


Well I should be cleaning my apartment instead of blogging! Can't wait to see what everyone else posted.

Love from Minnesota,
Meg :)

7 comments:

  1. Love those sayings....so motivational and inspiring!

    Brandi
    Success in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how cute your framed quotes turned out! Yay for Made It Monday's linkup party.
    Your newest follower,
    :) Antonia @ forkin4th

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! Did you print the quotes and mod podge them onto scrapbook paper?

    -Sarah
    writeonfourthgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! I was actually planning to do this in our workroom for US (teachers) this year. These are super cute!! Thanks for sharing. I'm your newest follower.

    Shannon
    Sweet n Sassy in 2nd

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea. I love all the quotes. I am always excited to find fellow 2nd grade teachers. I am your newest follower. Please pop in for a visit at secondgradechtter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these quotes! I have a ton of frames left over from my wedding and I think I just found a use for them :)
    I'm new to blogging and am glad I found yours! Check mine out :)

    2nd Grade Teacher
    The Sweetest Thing

    ReplyDelete