Monday, July 9, 2012

Busy, Busy Week!

It has been such a busy week! On Tuesday my co-teacher and I went in and started decorating for next year, and planned unit for science, math, and social studies. Then the rest of the week I was on vacation back in my home town with my boyfriend! :) It was nice because he took vacation too, so we got to relax for a whole weekend.  I did take a little time to make my number line for my classroom! :) Down at the bottom you will find the freebie! :)

After reading on a lot of blogs about a circle cutter, I finally got one, and O MY GOODNESS it is amazing!!    I highly recommend getting one, it is fabulous!! :) The blog I read the most about it was:: http://www.ladybugsteacherfiles.com/2012/06/my-circle-cutter-and-special-signs-to.html ! Check it out it will be a great investment!!!! :)

So when I was at my classroom, I started to get some things done, and figuring out how I want my room to look. Here is a little picture of what I got done::
 The boarders are from Creative Teaching Press, black and white collection!!

This week, I am going to try to get my science year long plan posted to give ideas out there! :) I am lucky to be able to have a long enough school day to teach science and social studies every day, so if you need any units let me know! The one I was most proud of the past year was my invention unit! I didn't find anything on the web for it, so I made it up all myself!! :)

Well here is your freebie! :) I am going to cut out my numbers with my circle cutter!! :) :) :)


https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9XAXORI4DKsVnBlNzl1QS1zRDQ/edit

Love from Minnesota,
Meg :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this *freebie*!

    Your room looks very BIG! I wish we didn't have carpet. Our carpet is old and nasty. =(


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete