Monday, July 9, 2012

Invention Unit Freebie!

Sorry for two posts in one day, but I am SUPERRRRR excited about this!! I started working on my invention unit today! In Minnesota, one of the second grade standards is about inventions. To start off my invention unit, I like to teach my students about other famous inventors. Here is a exploring activity for them to teach them about some different inventors. I want to offer this intro activity for free!! Look at the preview photos, pin them, share them, have fun with them :)! haha  Then head over to my BRAND new TPT store to download them, and use them next year! :)





As you can see, I have put some different size inventor cards, and two different versions of the worksheet! Let me know what you think! Invention Freebie Link!


Love from Minnesota,
Meg

2 comments:

  1. This looks great. We learn about famous scientific heroes so this is perfect. It also goes along with what we do with engineering.

    Thank you so much for sharing. I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome job making learning about inventors fun! I wish that was part of my first grade curriculum! I am now following you! Come take a peek at my newest blog creation!


    Katherine
    :)

    ReplyDelete