1. I am on Spring Break! YAY! I am so happy to home, but this means applying for jobs. Next year, I am moving back to my home town to be with my fiance and our families, which means time for a new job. Ugh! It is so nerve-wracking, but God has a plan for me and everything will work out.
2. On Monday, I had 7 kiddos gone! That's right 7! It was crazy. I had no idea where they were, but with my kiddos that were here I whipped up a quick craft at the end of the day because of their amazing behavior. Here are a few pictures of the masks I let them make. After they made their masks, they had to write a story about them. I wish I would have taken a picture of their writing it was so cute!
These made it really easy to take pictures because their face was already covered up!
3. I found my wedding invitations at target! They were on clearance. I was happy to find them, and I love them! Here is a picture:
4. I bought a new book for weight loss. Fingers crossed I stick with it! It is The Eat-Clean Diet Recharged. A girl I use to work with loves it and told me to try it, so I will let you know if it works!
5. A few weeks ago, I had a weird skin issue, but it is all cleared up now without surgery! Thank goodness! :)
Well there is my five! Happy Friday! :)