Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Big Pumpkin and a Stylish Linky Party

I can't believe how chilly it is outside! Every morning, I wake up and wish I could stay in bed in a sweatshirt and sweatpants. October is in full swing in my classroom, and we are obsessed with Big Pumpkin  by Erica Silverman. Even during quiet work time my students will ask me just to put on the audio of the book, so that they can listen to it as they work! Well, in our reading curriculum we are working on sequencing, I made this little cut and paste and writing activity for my students to go along with their favorite book. If you read this book in your classroom I hope you can enjoy this activity!







Whats your classes favorite halloween book?


Onto a super cute linky party by Mrs. Prince & co. I know she says snap a picture tomorrow morning, but I thought I would share a picture of me and my co earlier in the year! :)




Here is me and my beautiful co-teacher in her 2nd grade classroom!

You should link up too because I need more outfit ideas! :)

Love from Minnesota,

Meg



2 comments:

  1. Hey Meg! Thanks sooo much for linking up! I love both yours and your coworkers outfits...especially loving that blazer!

    Leanne
    Mrs. Prince and Co.

    ReplyDelete